Ref No DSN021
Location Harefield, Uxbridge
Salary £16,000 - £18,000 per annum
CCD Studios is looking for a design intern to join our small but mighty team. This is a paid position.The role will be working alongside our Lead Designer, helping to deliver on large projects but also taking ownership of your own tasks. Initially you will be working part time, with scope to increase your hours as you gain more experience. Working with our design department, you’ll gain exposure to what happens under the bonnet in a design agency. You’ll be learning from our design team as you build on your experience, shadowing our designers as they promote best practice and create beautiful designs.
We work with Adobe Suite, so you’ll need an understanding of Illustrator, XD, Photoshop (InDesign would also be an advantage).
Our team have been creating award winning designs for nearly 20 years, and we are extremely proud to have been named #3 in the Top 10 United Kingdom App Publishers Awards. We’re based out of a lovely canal side studio in West London - but this role will be remote (unless you want to come and say hello!) If you want to hang out, we’re a relatively sociable team - but if you don’t, that’s fine too. We help each other out, and enjoy a flat structure without any micromanagement or politics
- Basic wireframing and design of responsive websites and mobile apps
- Developing UI designs based on detailed briefs
- Creating marketing assets such as logos, banner ads and gifs
- Assisting with large projects that require additional resources
- Collaborating with the wider team
- Working in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, XD, Photoshop)
- Building your design skill set, so that you can take on more responsibility as you progress.
Our employees enjoy a wide range of perks and benefits, including but not limited to:
- Learning and Development Budget
- Tickets for Conferences and Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Flexible Hours
- Work Social Events (from movie nights in the office, to dinner at the top of the Shard!)
Please submit your CV, along with your portfolio, to be considered for this position.